Out November 9th of this very year. Looks freaking awesome, aye? Synapse aren't sure which actual R.P. film will be the first to roll out but speculates that it may be DEBAUCHERY aka BEAST COLOR. We know nothing about this film and can find noting about it under that title. Nonetheless - SOLD! We love this stuff 'round here and so will you!
More updates will be forthcoming, including a roundup of recent sexy Severin DVDs! We swear! Stay tuned!
- ► 2011 (311)
- T.M.A. aka Darkness (Review)
- The Shortround: Enter the Dark (Review)
- Korean Horror! At Unkown Kino! WWC says check it ...
- Brainjacked (Review)
- Tales of Woe (Book Review and Interview with John ...
- Phil Messerer's Underbelly Blues needs YOUR suppor...
- A Jaded Viewer Pictogram: The National Museum of F...
- Impulse/Synapse unveils the initial disc in their ...
- Histórias Assustadoras que Realmente Aconteceram (...
- the jaded viewer heads to Texas to meet his long l...
- Gratuitous Explosions vs Gratuitous Nudity: Are th...
- Incest Death Squad 2 (Review)
- Choose Your Own Horror-venture: The Detention Dung...
- The Forgotten Cult Classics of Cannon Films
- Hey Horror Blogosphere: Choose Your Own Horror-ven...
- ▼ Agustus (15)
- ► 2009 (944)
- ► 2007 (99)
hasibuan. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
- den ger