Subscribe via e-mail

infolinks

20091225

Zombie Santa and the jaded viewer wish you a Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! Here's hoping you got all the presents you wanted and some you can hopefully re-gift. Well I do have a gift for you all as well. My gift to you is some of my holiday themed posts I've written this year packaged for you in this nice bow tied post.

Check them out below.

Not enough for you? Well Black Dynamite has a message for you too!





You want more? OK, go ahead and watch Xmas Trees slaughter happy families on Christmas morning. It's Treevenge!!! (yeah I know everybody gonna post this up on their blog and site...what the hell, I might as well to)

Part 1




We will return you to your show after this brief horror Christmas related commercial message.....





We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.....


Part 2





Merry Christmas from the jaded viewer!

0 comments: