It's this week's Insano Steve's one sentence review-o-matics. If you missed the previous editions, check out Perverted Militant Edition and Japanese Militant Edition. I tasked Insano Steve to review every movie in his DVD collection but instead he gave one sentence reviews (lazy bastard).
This week's edition: Slice and Dice Edition! Enjoy.
- 2LDK - 2 female roommates end up fighting each other to the death for trivial reasons. Over the top madness. Another classic.
- Azumi series - Female Japanese swordplay movie. Cute girl. An overall fun series, even though the action scenes are dubious, with the sword probably weighing more than the actress.
- Versus - Samurais. Yakuzas. Zombies. Interdimensional portals. This is what started my Japanese fixation in the first place.
- Battle Royale series - Part 1 was great. Part 2 sucked. The idea's been copied to death. I own both movies. .....on VCD!!!
- Ichi the Killer - Just because. The best manga/anime inspired movie ever. Miike at his best.
- Naked Blood - A scientist creates a drug that turns pain into pleasure. Has a spectacular vaginal trauma climax (see what i did there?)