Subscribe via e-mail

infolinks

20100326

After Dark Horrorfest 4: Zombies of Mass Destruction (Review)

As I mentioned before, I'm reviewing all the After Dark Horrorfest 4 movies on UGO.com. I've made up a hub for all my reviews. Keep checking back as it will be updated once the reviews go live on UGO.com.

Here's a little excerpt from my review of Zombies of Mass Destruction.

"The zom com has been riding a high of late. Gone is your traditional slow moving scare em shoot em up zombie horror. It's been replaced by parodying self aware zombie comedies of late. So Zombies of Mass Destruction enters the fray into this subgenre. Is it as good as the Zombieland or Shaun of the Dead?

C'mon now. Of course not. But it's a damn fun ride."


Read the rest of the review by heading to UGO.com.

0 comments: