Subscribe via e-mail

infolinks

20120131

I have a date with the Twisted Twins!

....and you do to. Ewwwww. Not like that. Well sorta. The twisted twins, the Soska Sisters breakthrough movie Dead Hooker in a Trunk is now out on DVD via IFC Midnight. Congrats to Jen and Sylvia for making their dreams come true. The Jaded Viewer and the Twisted Twins share a special bond. I was the first to highlight their flick on the horror-sphere and they in turn put a quote from my review in their damn trailer (which was super duper mega awesome)

To celebrate, we all get to watch DHIAT with them....on Twitter.

Grab your copy (or order it now via Amazon.com), read my review and at 8pm PST (11pm EST) tweet away with the Twisted_Twins on Twitter.

Don't take my word for it. Listen to these beautiful and talented filmmakers ask you out.




And here's my favorite trailer with my quote in it.



0 comments: